Click on the links below to view a PDF.
- Time Is Brain: Starting Therapeutic Hypothermia within Three Hours after Birth Improves Motor Outcome in Asphyxiated Newborns
- Management of pain in ventilated neonates: current evidence
- Pediatric Anesthesia
- Less is just as good – curosurf and Respiratory morbidity
- When less gives more – cost savings in curosurf dose regimes
- Respiratory failure in a newborn Infant
- An enquiry into the quality of care and its effect on the survival of babies born at 27–28 weeks
- Topical amethocaine gel for pain relief of heel prick blood sampling: a randomised double blind controlled trial
- Topical amethocaine gel in the newborn infant: how soon does it work and how long does it last?
- Does topical amethocaine gel reduce the pain of venepuncture in newborn infants? A randomised double blind controlled trial
- Influence of antenatal steroids and sex on maturation of the epidermal barrier in the preterm infant
- Local anaesthetic effect of topical amethocaine gel in neonates: randomised controlled trial
- Ultrasound study of heel to calcaneum depth in neonates
- Paediatric consequences of multiple pregnancy